Views:67 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-04-27 Origin:Site
Current Job Opening: Staff Accountant
1. Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
2. Prepare monthly bank reconciliation and closing financial statements, working with CPA firm on quarterly and yearly closing financial reports.
3. Daily monitoring of A/P, A/R and inventory, weekly follow-ups in accounts collection; monthly sales tax preparation and filing.
4. Prepare, track, and reconcile sales commission reports and discuss questions with sales team.
5. Analyze monthly sales activities, perform sales forecasting, and discuss with oversea office for inventory plan.
6. Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, direct and supervise their work activities.
7. Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and recommend and develop solutions to business and financial problems.
8. Maintain and update accounting systems and manage documents & record keeping.
9. Other operation duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements: Master’s degree in Accountancy. Full time position.
Send cover letter and resume to:
Bestview International Company
c/o Zhiqi Zhuang, Vice President
2260 Ridge Dr., Glenview, IL 60025
No Phone Calls Please.
Current Job Opening: Staff Accountant Job Duties: 1. Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.2. Prepare monthly bank reconc